It’s Market Day, Durham!
Today is the day! Join us from 2pm-5pm for our special Pre-Thanksgiving Market! It’s your last chance to shop at market to pick up all your favorite locally raised and loved goods to wow your friends and family’s tastebuds this holiday week. We have a wonderful lineup of vendors bringing a beautiful array of fresh produce, locally raised and loved meats, fresh baked breads, vegan-led entrees, pickles and jams, and much more! You don’t want to miss it.
This week, our gratitude goes to everyone in our wonderful community who helps make the DFM happen. We are thinking tenderly of you and hoping you receive warmth, love, and good food this holiday, surrounding by the given family, chosen family, friends, and furry friends that warm your heart. We are thankful for you!
Join the Festivities!
Don’t miss out on these fun market activities while you shop TODAY:
* Kids Scavenger Hunt – Complete the scavenger hunt and receive Market Bucks to spend at the vendor booths!
* Market Music – Come enjoy festive market music by the one and only Stephan Hermann!
* Live Poetry – Pick up a insightful and encouraging poem from William Davis, custom-written just for you!
* No market this Saturday, November 26th.
* Join us next week, Saturday December 3rd for our first Winter Market! Hours: 10am-12pm.
Newsletter Link: https://conta.cc/3GFsNWy
When: Saturday, November 22nd, 2pm-5pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street