We are located at the Pavilion at Durham Central Park. See a map & directions. Below are our hours:
- Main Season Market: Saturdays from 8 am-12 pm (April – November)
- Mid-Week Market: Open Wednesdays from 3-6 pm (April 19, 2023 – mid-October)
- Winter Market Hours: Saturdays from 10 am-12 pm (December – March)
- Thanksgiving Market: Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
Meet Our Neighbors
We are so grateful to have such wonderful neighbors! During the main season, the Durham Craft Market sets up on the green space at Durham Central Park right next to the farmers’ market. Art Market Durham is hosted by Cecy’s Gallery and sets up every Saturday at the intersection of Hunt Street and Foster Street, right next to the farmers’ market! Though it may seem like one be market, it is actually three separate markets happening each weekend at the same time and place – the more the merrier!!!! We love our neighbors and know that you will, too! So be sure to explore all the offerings on Saturday and you will be amazed at what you will find!
Shopping Tips at Market:
- Even though we have a roof over our heads, the market is an outdoor event, so you can expect all kinds of weather, from early-morning frost to blazing heat, so dress accordingly.
- Double your SNAP/EBT card and WIC and Senior FMNP benefits at the market! Come to the info table and a staff member will assist you with our ‘Double Bucks’ program.
- On Saturdays, you can park in the lot on Foster Street and on Corporation Street or at the Old Ballpark. You can park at the Measurement lot above the market, as well.
- Handicapped parking spots are available right outside the Pavilion entrance.
- Our Green Recycle Tree is on holiday. We hope it can return one day in the future.
- There is a “No Pet” policy at the DFM. Only CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS (not emotional support animals) will be permitted into the market area.
- Small bills make it easy for the vendors to give you change. You can preorder and prepay for items to avoid using cash or credit cards at the market.
- Just in case you forget to bring cash with you, there is an ATM at the market.
- The busiest times of the Saturday Main Season Market are typically between 9:30-11:00 am.
- Community members are encouraged to wear a face masks.