We are located at the Pavilion at Durham Central Park. See a map & directions. Below are our hours:
- Main Season Market: Saturdays from 8 am-12 pm (April 3 – November 20, 2021)
- Mid-Week Market: *CLOSED FOR THE SEASON* Wednesdays from 3-6 pm (May 5 – October 13, 2021)
- Winter Market Hours: Saturdays from 10 am-12 pm (December 4 – March 26, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Market: Tuesday November 23rd from 3-5 pm (the market is closed Saturday November 27, 2021)
- Market is Closed: Saturday November 27, 2021.
- Holiday Market: Thursday December 23rd from 2-5 pm (the market is closed Saturday December 25, 2021)
- Market is Closed: Saturday December 25, 2021.
- Market is Open: Saturday January 1, 2022.
We understand you are excited to see your favorite vendors and we want to make sure you’ll be able to find them along with all of the food and plants you have on your list. We will be shuffling some vendors around during the upcoming weeks to ensure we all have a safe market experience. Please be patient. We will have maps with staff to help you find your vendors. We ask that you walk in one direction ONLY from the entrance to the exit as you shop. Simply take your time so you do not need to double back around or re-enter the market. Please pre-order and prepay as much as possible during this time. We thought we’d share a few tips that can help ensure the best possible experience and update you on some changes that we have put into place for your safety:
- Even though we have a roof over our heads, the market is an outdoor event, so you can expect all kinds of weather, from early-morning frost to blazing heat, so dress accordingly.
- Double your SNAP/EBT card benefits at the market! Come to the info table and a staff member will assist you with our ‘Double Bucks’ program.
- On Saturdays, you can park in the lot on Foster Street and on Corporation Street or at the Old Ballpark. You can park at the Measurement lot above the market but you will not be able to enter the market from the Measurement Lot using the garden stairways above the market with new safety protocols in place.
- Handicapped parking spots are available right outside the Pavilion entrance.
- Our Green Recycle Tree is on holiday. We hope it can return one day in the future.
- There is a “No Pet” policy at the DFM. Only CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS (not emotional support animals) will be permitted into the market area.
- We ask that you respect our barricades, flagging and free spaces allotted for customer lines and staff monitoring.
- Small bills make it easy for the vendors to give you change. But please try to preorder and prepay for items to avoid using cash or credit cards at the market.
- Please avoid the use of coins at this time.
- Just in case you forget to bring cash with you, there is an ATM at the market.
- The busiest times of the Saturday Main Season Market are typically between 9:30-11:00 am. The market will be monitoring the number of customers inside the market space to ensure adequate space is provided for each customer to move around safely.
- You may be required to wait in line to enter the market so we suggest that you preorder and prepay as much of your shopping list as possible.
- Shoppers are encouraged to wear a face mask for entry to the market and respect the 6′ of spacing between other shoppers, vendors and staff.