Thank you for visiting our market! Here’s our Vendor List for pre-orders….We are encouraging you to place them so we can run a super-safe market and move customers through the lines more quickly.
We have new Market Guidelines from Durham County that will help keep all of us safer. Your favorite vendors may move around a little bit as we figure out things week to week, but we’ll have a MAP at the entrance each week to keep you on the right path.
And speaking of paths, please use our designated entrance and exits and respect the barricades and flagging. We have set aside space for you to wait in line between the vendors, not in the main walkway. Each vendor will help each customer individually. It will take a little longer so plan your arrival time to fit your schedule and try to place orders ahead of time and prepay when possible.
- A face mask or face covering is required by Durham County.
- Enter and exit the market through designated locations.
- Hand washing stations will be available at the entry and exit.
- Walk one direction through the market from the entry to the exit.
- Maintain 6′ distance from other customers, vendors and staff.
- Form lines to the side of vendor stalls to keep the walkway clear for traffic.
- Please preorder and pre-pay when it’s available.
- Customers cannot touch items until they have been purchased.
- Customers cannot eat or drink inside the market area.
- Public Bathrooms will NOT be available to customers at this time.
- Triple Bucks tokens will be available at the market before you enter.
- Coordinate curbside pickup on Hunt Street beside the Pavilion garden with vendor