We hope you enjoyed celebrating Tomato Day with us last weekend. We want to give a huge THANK YOU to Chef Kyle Wilkerson for hosting this event for our market community for the third year in a row. We couldn’t do it without him! Below are the winners of the event:
- First Place: Mario’s Famous Sungold Tomato from Meadow Lane Farm
- Second Place: Brad’s Atomic Grape Tomato from Four Leaf Farm
- Third Place: Cherokee Purple Tomato from Brinkley Farms
You’ll find tomatoes and all of your other favorite summer produce at the market tomorrow. Swing by early to beat the heat and stock up on everything you need for a cookout with family and friends. Also, the Master Gardeners will be at the market to answer all of your questions so your garden can continue to thrive.
Finally, don’t forget you can re-stock on local groceries at the Wednesday Market every week from 3-6 pm. See you tomorrow!
Wednesdays (through August 14)
- Calling all kiddos! Join us every Wednesday afternoon for the Sprouts Kid’s Club. After you complete a free activity, you’ll earn $3 in Sprouts Club Bucks to spend on fresh fruits and veggies. We can’t wait to see you at the market!
Saturday, August 10
- Celebrate National Farmers’ Market Week!