Our Main Season Market begins this Saturday, April 3rd! Look out for more vendors, and an increased variety of products as we approach our spring/summer season.
You will now have FOUR hours to shop, as the market will be open 8AM-12PM every Saturday through November. Please continue to wait for the bell to ring before entering the market. The line begins on the corner of Foster and Hunt Street. Customers will not be allowed to enter near the colorful sidewalk during the first fifteen minutes of market. Please be respectful of our customers that patiently wait in line and follow our market procedures. It is nearly impossible for our staff to monitor all perimeters of the outdoor market space.
The Durham Farmers’ Market continues to be grateful for the variety of ways our customers and community show up and support the market each week. At first glance, it may not be transparent that our market has been operating at 50% vendor capacity for the past year to maintain social distancing requirements. Fees charged to vendors pay for the rent and management of the market, resulting in the market losing hundreds of dollars every week. If you are in a position to do so, please consider making a donation by cash, credit card, or by mailing a check made out to ‘Durham Farmers’ Market’ to:
A Review of Our Public Health Guidelines:
- Facemasks are required to enter the market. Durham Farmers’ Market has the right to refuse entry/service if a customer is non-compliant.
- Enter and exit the market at designated locations (entry/exit points located on Foster Street).
- Walk one direction through the market.
- Be mindful, keep 6′ feet of safe space around you.
- Pre-order and pre-pay is STRONGLY suggested so that traffic can flow through market quickly. Check out our quick links for pre-orders here, or stay up to date each week through our newsletter (enter your email at the bottom of our home page).
- Customer lines will run down the side of each booth.
- Customers should eat and drink outside of the market area.
- Bathrooms at the Pavilion are closed to customers.
- Only Certified Service Animals permitted.