First Market of the Winter Season
Today is the first day of Winter Market! Along with the change to our winter hours – 10:00am-12:00pm – we have a new market map and you can find some vendors in a new space. Stop by the market info table to grab a map or let us know if you are trying to find your favorite vendor!
It’s Wreath Season
We have so many seasonal treats like winter wreaths from multiple farmers, soap gift baskets, the perfect chocolate treats for your stockings, and of course all the groceries you need for a warm and cozy week. We love being open year round, and love being a part of shopping locally through every season! Come stop by to find out what our vendors have on offer this week.
* Enjoy music by the Old North State Jam!
* Get a custom poem from William Davis!
Save the Dates
* Holiday Market – Thursday, December 22 from 2-5pm
* No Market – Saturday, December 24
* Last Market of 2022! – Saturday, December 31 from 10am-12pm
Newsletter Link: https://conta.cc/3ujo6KF
When: Saturday, December 3, 10am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street