Locally Made Gifts for Your Sweetie (or Galentine!)
It’s almost Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re celebrating with your sweetheart, getting together with your gal pals, or planning a fabulous treat yourself day, you are sure to find some perfect gifts this weekend at the DFM!
Check out the snapshots below to see some handcrafted goods our vendors have on display this week, and grab some tasty and fun creations from our farm and prepared food vendors for some extra lovely snacks and dinner ideas! Celebrity Dairy’s special for this month is a cute heart-shaped chevre, Chocolatay Confections and Family and Future have delicious chocolates right for any occasion, and Stoney Mountain Farm, Fickle Creek Farm, Meadow Lane Farm, Sunset Ridge Buffalo, and Misty Morning Ranch will have a variety of lamb, chevon, ham, turkey, ribs, steaks, and more for your extra special dinner.
* Enjoy Market Music by Stephan Hermann!
* The Poetry Fox returns to market this week! Grab a delightful, live-typed poem, made just for you!
* Sign up online & drop your food scraps off at the NewSoil Vermiculture compost table located next to the info table!
* Catch Market Music by Patrick McGrew Trio!
* Caroline Theatre is back!
Want to find out what else your local farmers are bringing to the market this week? Check out this week’s Newsletter! https://conta.cc/3Idf5dP
When: Saturday, February 11, 10am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street