Vibrant Market Colors
March is being its beautiful, unpredictable self with its tank top and shorts temperatures, and impromptu rain and chill. And we are here for it! We love seeing the abundance of spring flowers and produce that has begun to pop up on market tables. We’ve got alot of goodness headed our way this weekend, and we can’t wait to get the kitchen stocked up for the week, and see all our friends out and about.
See you Saturday from 10:00-12:00!
* Visit the folks at NewSoil Vermiculture to sign up for our community Compostables Program and make your compost drop!
* The Poetry Fox returns! Stop by his spot on the green for a personalize, live written poem!
* Enjoy Market Music by the Patrick McGrew Trio!
* The ReCollective community sponsor booth returns!
* Catch The Poetry Fox!
Dates to Remember
* Main Season Starts Saturday, April 1st! Hours: 8:00am-12:00pm
* Wednesday Midweek Market Returns Wednesday, April 19th! Hours: 3:00pm-6:00pm
Want to find out what else your local farmers are bringing to the market this week? Check out this week’s Newsletter! https://conta.cc/3YAcGif
When: Saturday, March 11, 10am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street