Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
We’re rocking our green this week – all the green thumbs, the freshest locally grown leafy greens and bountiful produce you ever did see, and the spirit of ‘going green’ with our NewSoil Compostables Program and ReCollective community partner booth! Speaking of going green, guest vendor Red Drum Roasters just created a reusable container subscription program!
Saturday’s weather forecast calls for a sunny day and high of 60 degrees. We’re crossing our fingers for a quickly warming morning, and if not, we’ve got all the dancing tunes, hot chocolate and coffee, soup samples, hot pastel de yuca, and sweatshirts to warm you body and soul.
Be sure to check out our newsletter link at the bottom of the page to see the list of vendors attending market, and to see what specials and tasty recipes ideas they have in store for you this week at market.
You’re beautiful, Durham. We’ll catch you tomorrow from 10a-12p!
* They’re back! Enjoy Market Music by the Patrick McGrew Trio (warmer weather permitting)
* The ReCollective returns to the community partner booth. Catch them to learn more about upping your recycle game!
* Visit the folks at NewSoil Vermiculture to sign up for our community Compostables Program and make your compost drop!
* New market music! Enjoy live music by Hound Chase!
* The Poetry Fox Returns!
Dates to Remember
* Main Season Starts Saturday, April 1st! Hours: 8:00am-12:00pm
* Wednesday Midweek Market Returns Wednesday, April 19th! Hours: 3:00pm-6:00pm
Want to find out what else your local farmers are bringing to the market this week? Check out this week’s Newsletter! https://conta.cc/3JQUwoF
When: Saturday, March 18, 10am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street