Spring is here!
Wow, it’s been a wild March so far, but spring is finally here. And the forecast calls for a gorgeously sunny and warm day for market on Saturday to celebrate the occasion!
As always, we’ll have an abundance of fresh produce, meats, handcrafted goods, preserves, plants, pickles, flowers, baked goods, soups and prepared entrees, and lots more. And here are a few special highlights this week:
* South Wind Produce returns to market this week! Find them on the pavilion next to Speckled Bird and Celebrity Dairy to welcome them back and pick up some beautiful produce.
* Sarah’s House of Clay ‘Pottery Seconds’ Sale! Sarah will be bringing her ‘pottery seconds’ to market for a special pay-what-you-will (minimum $6/pound) day this week. Don’t miss out on these lovely and unique pieces!
* A few of our pastured meat vendors, including Fickle Creek Farm and Stoney Mountain Farm, are bringing some great Easter specials to market to help make a scrumptious Easter meal.
* Catch the Market Music debut of Hound Chase!
* The Poetry Fox is back with his delightful poems this week
* Next week, April 1st, the market returns to main season hours, 8:00am-12:00pm!
* Enjoy Market Music by the one and only Old North State Jam!
* Poet William Davis will be visiting market with his typewriter and inspired live written poetry!
Dates to Remember
* Wednesday Afternoon Market returns Wednesday, April 19th! Hours: 3:00pm-6:00pm
Want to find out what else your local farmers are bringing to the market this week? Check out this week’s Newsletter! https://conta.cc/3LLbsOq
When: Saturday, March 25, 10am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street