Happy Friday, Durham! We’ve caught those weekend vibes and can’t wait to spend Saturday morning with you!
Did you know you can pretty well stock your pantry, fridge, freezer, and source wonderful, locally created gifts for your loved ones, all in one stop at the market? In addition to a beautiful array of late summer produce like tomatoes, eggplant, watermelon, cantaloup, sweet and hot peppers, cucumbers, okra, & early fall offerings like butternut squash, romaine lettuce, persimmons, apples, pears, beets, carrots and pumpkins, you’ll want to check out all of our local artisan products & pasture raised meats. All produced within 70 miles of market, and many right in Durham!
These are just a few of the vendors you’ll want to get to know:
- Stoney Mountain Farm – Lamb
- Misty Morning Ranch – Ostrich
- Fickle Creek Farm – Pork, Chicken, and Beef
- Meadow Lane Farm – Pork & Beef
- Chapel Hill Creamery – Pork & Beef
- Washington Crab – Seafood *from North Carolina
Grains & Goodness:
- By the Brook Tempeh – Tempeh & Sauerkraut
- Bonlee Grown Farm – Sauerkraut & other other canned goodies
- Red Tail Grains – Stone-milld flours, corns & grains
Treat Yourself or Someone Else:
- Chocolatay Confections – Chocolates & Treats
- Family and Future Chocolates – Popsicles, Nut Buttes, & Chocolates
- Rabbit Patch Baskets – Hand-woven baskets
- MoonDance Soaps & Sundries – Hand-crafted soaps, lotions, and sprays
- Botanist & Barrel – Bottled barrel-aged ciders
- HomeBucha – Canned & tapped kombucha
- Bill Pope Photos – Photographs & art
- Pamela Brand Photography – Photographs & art
- Sarah’s House of Clay – Pottery & Quilts
- Speckled Bird – Hand-painted birdhouses *not at market this week but back next week!
Market Music by Reed Stutz!
Poetry by William Davis!
There is SO much to see, and we love being together with you. See you then!
Newsletter Link: https://conta.cc/3EmsC1n
When: Saturday, October 8, 8am – 12pm
Where: The Pavilion at Durham Central Park / 501 Foster Street