Looks like the sun will shine just in time for market tomorrow!
The Durham Farmers’ Market is open from 10 am – 12 pm on Saturday March 19, 2022. Please respectfully wait for the bell to ring at 10 am to begin your shopping 🙂
501 Foster Street
Learn what’s fresh at market this week by reading the newsletter: https://conta.cc/36vJAez
UPDATES to the newsletter map:
- Stoney Mountain Farm will be at market! Find them in their usual space and you will be amazed by all the spring fiber options they now have available!
- Phoenix Farm will not be at market this weekend – catch them next time!
- This week will be Catbriar’s final market with the DFM. Please join us in sending them off with a fond farewell for their many years of dedication to nourishing this community! Much love and appreciation to Sara and Graham!
- Music by Shaquim Muldrow and Friends! Get ready for some seriously amazing saxophone y’all!
- Poetry by the Poetry Fox!
- We will host our usual donation station to be shared with the Mount Calvary United Church of Christ Food Pantry!
See you tomorrow at the DFM where we celebrate local every week!