Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Durham Farmers’ Market! We are now accepting new member applications for the 2020-21 season. The deadline for applications is Friday, January 3, 2020. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Durham Farmers’ Market, including browsing our website and visiting our Winter Market on Saturdays from 10 am-noon. Prior to applying, all applicants must review the current Durham Farmers’ Market’s Rules and By-Laws. Links can be found below.
We have very few spaces available this year. Our customers have asked us for diverse ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat foods that are made from local farm products. We also seek farmers raising animal products like duck, quail, and rabbit along with fruit producers of apples, pears, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, pawpaws, persimmons, and figs. The application fee is $20 and can be paid through Square or by sending a check with your application.
*Please note that all prepared food items, meat, fish and cheese must meet state and local health regulations at the time of application. If you are a new vendor and have not yet acquired the required licenses/certificates, please contact us prior to submitting your application.
- New Member Application
- Official Rules of the Durham Farmers’ Market
- Official By-Laws of the Durham Farmers’ Market
- Application Fee Part 1: $20 (non-refundable)
- Application Fee Part 2 $40 (non-refundable) Note: Only selected applicants will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application and will be notified by the Market Manager.
- Annual Membership Fee $100 which is only paid if accepted as a Market Member
- Our mailing address is P.O. Box 1903, Durham, NC 27702. Please do not send mail to our physical location as there is no delivery box.
Daily Stall Fees
for the 2020-21 Market Season – please note that these fees may change
- $25 – Summer Season Saturday Stall (April-November)
- $20 – Winter Season Saturday Stall (December-March)
- $15 – Wednesday Season Stall (mid-April through mid-October)
- *Note: These fees are subject to change.
Thanks again for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Durham Farmers’ Market!