Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Durham Farmers’ Market! We are now accepting new member applications for the 2019-20 season. The deadline for applications is January 4, 2019. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Durham Farmers’ Market, including browsing our website and visiting our Winter Market on Saturdays from 10 am-noon. Prior to applying, all applicants must review the current Durham Farmers’ Market’s Rules and By-Laws. Detailed instructions can be found on the first page of the application.
*Please note that all prepared food items, meat, fish and cheese must meet state and local health regulations at the time of application. If you are a new vendor and have not yet acquired the required licenses/certificates, please contact us prior to submitting your application.
- New Member Application: PDF / Word
- Official Rules of the Durham Farmers’ Market
- Official By-Laws of the Durham Farmers’ Market
- Application Fee Part 1: $20 (non-refundable)
- Application Fee Part 2 (Note: Only selected applicants will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application and will be notified by the Market Manager): $40 (non-refundable)
- Annual Membership Fee (only paid if accepted as a Market Member): $100
- Our mailing address is P.O. Box 1903, Durham, NC 27702. Please do not send mail to our physical location as it may be lost.
Daily Stall Fees
(for the 2018-19 Market Season – please note that these fees may change for the 2019-20 season )
- $20 – Summer Season Stall (April-November) & Winter Season Stall (December-March)
- $10 – Wednesday Season Stall (mid-April through mid-October)
- *Note: These fees are subject to change.
Thanks again for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Durham Farmers’ Market!