Ready or not, winter market is here! And we cannot wait for our face masks to feel cozier and cozier. Find us at the pavilion every Saturday from December until the end of March, open 10AM-12PM! This includes the markets before and after Christmas, along with New Years weekend. Our talented and devoted farmers and artisans are looking forward to bringing you locally grown foods, finished food products, and beautifully created holiday crafts and decorations. Please continue to wait for the ringing of the bell before entry!
Continue to double your SNAP/EBT benefits, and participate in our Cash Match program by stopping by the information table in the corner of market. For our pre-Christmas market on Saturday, December 19th we will be providing an EXTRA $10 in Double Bucks for every customer that stops by to participate.
For the safety of our community, vendors, and staff, our market guidelines have not changed. Please review these prior to your visit:
- Facemasks are required to enter the market. Durham Farmers’ Market has the right to refuse entry/service if a customer is non-compliant.
- Enter and exit the market at designated locations (entry/exit points located on Foster Street).
- Walk one direction through the market.
- Be mindful, keep 6′ feet of safe space around you.
- Pre-order and pre-pay is STRONGLY suggested so that traffic can flow through market quickly. Check out our quick links for pre-orders here, or stay up to date each week through our newsletter (enter your email at the bottom of our home page).
- Customer lines will run down the side of each booth.
- Customers should eat and drink outside of the market area.
- Bathrooms at the Pavilion are closed to customers.
- Only Certified Service Animals permitted.