COVID-19 Update: Moondance soaps are available for purchase at their online store.
MoonDance soaps is a small business, established 25 years ago, in Wake county, North Carolina. Having recently transferred ownership from the founder, Rachel Dubois, MoonDance is now owned by a group of four friends who share a passion for being creators in their local community. Our products are a blend of art and science, merging old wisdom with new.
Our mission is to create quality products at a fair price that allows us to sustain our business practices. We pay our employees, serve our customers, buy from our community, and take care of our environment.
We take pride in:
- Manufacturing quality, cold-pressed soaps in small batches
- Creating the finest oil infusions for our moisturizing and baby products
- Buying high quality ingredients for each product
- Producing very little waste and having smart packaging
- Establishing and building relationships with our customers
- Being a local resource for wholesalers and private labels in North Carolina
- Being a small, owner operated business
- NEVER testing on animals